The finest relationship between a client and a recruiter is built up over time. As they say nothing in life really happens overnight.
The clients who use Crystal Hospitality know that the service we offer has been created using an honest open handed approach. This approach is created by good communication, good client management and good candidate representation.
The team at Crystal Hospitality are dedicated to working with our clients to ensure that the service we offer supersedes the expectations required.
In addition to permanent and temporary recruitment, we can also supply staff on an interim basis. Interim staffing can last from 6 weeks to 6 months to a year and longer in any area of your Hotel and Restaurant.
Interim staff are added to your payroll and each month we charge a nominal fee for our introduction. All interim rates are tailor made to suit each and every clients needs.
• We interview all our candidates
• We conduct thorough interviews and candidate assessments
• We work with a select few clients in each sector which means that a candidates CV doesn’t get presented to all and sundry
• We ask our candidate what they want us to do and where they want their careers to go
• We brief them on each and every role we present them for
• We send them via email a full breakdown of the roles that they are attending interviews for
• We follow up for feedback and review
All our candidates are entitled to work in the UK and are subject to UK employment law.